Companies are facing a big automation gap with their enterprise applications that can be filled with Low-Code Application Platforms (LCAP). LCAP aim at increasing user productivity and experience by delivering intuitively designed apps, replacing and automating manual processes, bringing insights and knowledge together on the spot, so that users can take the right decision.
Whatever the scale of your initiative with our PowerLAB approach, we mobilize multi-disciplinary teams to turn your ambitions into automation fast.
If improving Business Processes was only about automating manual processes, why not just file up another IT projects to extend and integrate existing legacy systems and applications you might ask?
Well, company-wide ROI starts by looking beyond merely automating processes...
In this whitepaper we explain how low code platforms revolutionize automation, and how our PowerLabs help you to deliver value fast.
Read all about it in our latest publication
Implementation of a future proof customer relationship solution to optimize agent performance and improve Client Satisfaction.
Complaint management and processes have been optimized thanks to a modern Case Management solution with an extensive 360 degrees view on the history of complaint and interactionRead more
- Improve overall customer satisfaction
- More consistent processes across countries
- Improve end-to-end service performance across contact center and experts
- Integrate new channels as social media & live messaging
- Mobile app to accelerate collaboration between the contact center and product experts working in nation-wide retail stores
- Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Universal Service Desk
- Creation of a Core Model as template with the basic functionalities to facilitate the deployment in different countries
- Faster resolution times and better performance
- Better customer & employee experience
- Better insight on expert level questions
As part of the consumer protection activity, our client, the SPF/FOD Economy has decided to implement a modern Case Management solution to deal with a growing number of complaints and improve its efficiency and performance . Indeed, SPF/FOD Economy was experiencing some challenges to run these processes:
-A huge number of different types of complaints.
- The sanctioning and follow-up processes are also important, long, and arduous
- Information came from agents based remotely on the field or at the office
To address those challenges, B&D organized a Customer Service to collect and track this amount of data in one global and central database implemented in MS Dynamics 365 Cloud platform.
- Standardization and follow-up the processes with an extensive 360° views on the history of complaint and interaction as well was real-time dashboards to track complaints and activities.
-A gain in performance (time and quality) in resolving complaints
-Outputs & Processes uniformization
-Complaint-To-Sanctioning processes fully aligned
-A Knowledge Base continuously updated
-Better agility even when using different communication channels (tablet/computer = same experience)
With its Analytics feature, LCAP is offering the possibility for company to:
- Enable integrated process & app reporting to detect improvement process opportunities & bottlenecks.
- Embed Artificial Intelligence (AI, Maching Learning (ML) to support micro decisions like approvals, routings and escalations.
Construction and industrialization of a corporate ecosystem at a known corporate bank that collects, transforms and ingests all sorts of available data in a global Data Lake, then serving the analytics needs to better act on customer follow-up.
Data Lake Implementation and Advanced Dashboard Creation to Faster Decision Making Process - Corporate Bank
Context: The bank 's relationship managers are responsible for more than 40.000 active accounts and an ever-evolving portfolio of products & services adapted to their customers needs. The data generated from various source systems historically, was not synchronized, making global reporting a cumbersome and time consuming process. This also meant the data was never exploited as a single source of truth, sometimes leading to asynchronized reporting. Meaning, decision makers had to deal with tricky situations where indicators did not repott the same insights.
Solutions: Business & Decision supported the bank in their initiative to analyze data from the different sources and gather extracts for prototyping a Client Cockpit 360° application.
This lead to the construction and industrialization of a corporate ecosystem (Data Lake) which serves the analytics needs to better act on customer follow-up.
Results: Thanks to this Cockpit solution, Business Centers Managers and Relationship Managers have a concrete tool in hand to monitor contacts, investor profiles, the digitalization of their clients & products, and many more. This, in its turn, results in a faster decision making process, increased best practices and internal skills.
In this webinar Belfius Insurance will tell us all about how they accelerated digital-first engagements and embraced AI-powered CX technologies to deliver truly customer-centric experiences.
Max Ball - Principal Analyst at Forrester
Pascal Buyle - Deputy Head of Customer Services Life & Health at Belfius Insurance
Stephane Minana - head of Europe CX & UC Sales Experts team at Orange Business Services
Neel Davda - DX Specialist, Enterprise at Genesys
Low-Code Application Platforms are linked to the Cloud, that explains a lot to this LCAP explosion. It's about visual application development, drag and drop construction, assembling of nice user interface and automating steps within business processes"
Chapter Lead in Digital Expertise at Business & Decision
LCAP provides also a great Experience feature which involves:
- Building web & mobile apps with a low-code / no-code development experience, allowing large control over user experience
- Reaching out to external customers and partners via portal functionalities
A Cloud Application Platform based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 has been build at a Belgian Public Institution to improve the customer/citizen experience.
CLOUD APPLICATION & CENTER OF COMPETENCE - BELGIAN PUBLIC INSTITUTION
Context: In 2019, the Institution decided to launch a project to improve processes as they we're having issues with:
- Citizen data scattered over several databases, impacting quality & performance
- Processes supported by outdated applications or end-user computing apps (Excel, Access, etc...)
- Security as they've had been victim of several hackings
Solutions: Business & Decision implemented a new secure network based of Microsoft 365 & Office (Modern Workplace)
We also replaced obsolete/outdated applications by a modern and secure Application platform. Both are low-coding solutions of the Power platform.
Results: The User Experience has been simplified and improved creating a uniform experience, a central Citizen/Contact database now exists and an internal Center of Competence has been established within the institution with a mix of people from the client and Business & Decision.